yoonique[.]net, content and extensions are provided
as is and
Disclaimer of Warranty
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR ANY OUR PROGRAMS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR PROGRAMS IS WITH YOU. SHOULD ANY PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MODIFIES AND/OR CONVEYS OUR PROGRAMS AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE PROGRAMS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF OUR PROGRAMS TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Interpretation of Sections 1 and 2
If the disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability provided above cannot be given local legal effect according to their terms, reviewing courts shall apply local law that most closely approximates an absolute waiver of all civil liability in connection with our Programs.
All information and software on this site is used at your own risk. yoonique[.]net hold no responsibility for any injuries or damage that may occur from the information on this site.
The information contained on this site is provided as general information only.
You should always consult a qualified professional to ensure that the information provided is correct and applies to you before following any information/instructions provided on this website. Always backup first.
yoonique[.]net will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of this site or software, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages. yoonique[.]net assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from viruses that may infect your computer equipment, other property damage, or consequential loss resulting from your access to or use of this website. yoonique[.]net accepts no liability for damage to files, computer hardware or software as a result of downloading any material from this site.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the yoonique[.]net site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. If you wish to use the site in any manner outside these terms, you must seek permission before doing so.
- yoonique[.]net searches are provided free of charge for personal research purposes only.
- The information, illustrations, text or images (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") on this website are protected by the laws on copyright. You can access this content and use for educational purposes only personal. You may not modify or use the Content for any other purpose without the written permission. Except as otherwise provided below, it is prohibited to reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the content in this website.
- Access to the data held by yoonique[.]net is only permitted manually via the search page provided by yoonique[.]net. The use of front end programs or sites to enter search parameters is strictly forbidden
- Data extracted from yoonique[.]net must not be reproduced in any form.
- You can print the content found on this website for educational and personal purposes only. You must also include in all copies, the copyright notice accompanying the Original Content.
We make no warranty whatsoever as to the accuracy or completeness of the yoonique[.]net data.
The indexes and databases have been compiled from original documents owned by yoonique[.]net or loaned to yoonique[.]net for the purpose of creating a searchable index. Errors may have been present in the original text or introduced during transcribing. If you find any errors then please contact us so we can make the relevant corrections.